We understand that the key to providing an effective solution is to work closely with our clients in a collaborative partnership. Our continued success comes from our detailed process in assessing and planning complex projects cooperatively with our clients:
- Assess: We will formulate an overview of your company's brand identity to best create a solution that meets your business goals.
- Plan: We will work with you to develop a brand identity tailored to your organization's business needs.
- Design: We will provide you scaleable and scopeable web solutions that are visually appealing, technically functional and true to your company's vision.
- Implementation: We will take the approved templates and build out all requested deliverables.
- Evaluate: If requested, we will set up and facilitate user evaluation-which is key in the ongoing website development and customer interaction.
- Depth and Breadth: ETOPOLOS' list of retail clients is extensive and runs the gamut from major retailers and manufacturers like Cisco, The Gap, and Mercedes Benz, to technology companies like Google, PeopleSoft, and Ninaza, to high-end wineries like Rudd Wine, Pride Mountain and Joseph Phelps. The experience of working on these companies provides us the deep and varied skill sets needed to complete this project successfully.
- Sticking to the Bottom Line: ETOPOLOS has built a reputation of consistently completing projects on time and on budget. Our clients in many ways are our best sales people, as most of our work comes from referrals.
- Better Results with Lower Overhead: Many larger design firms and web development companies would have you believe that you need to pay for project managers to manage the project managers. ETOPOLOS has built its reputation by creating better results with lower overhead and a less bureaucratic approach
- Consistent and Cohesive Brand Management: Since you are working with a single entity we will be able to tightly manage your brand identity and easily adapt and evolve when you have to update your image across all deliverables.